VBLT

>> Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photobucket

Now, I'm not going to insult your intelligence by telling you how to make a BLT. It's just that, I went to a restaurant recently and ordered a Vegan BLT for the first time since I have been vegan, vegetarian even. In fact, I'm still not sure that I have actually EVER had a BLT before this experience. Regardless, If you are like me and haven't realized this is available, slap yourself. You might as well do it now, because THAT'S how dumb I felt when I had a VBLT and realized how unbelievably good they can be. I couldn't believe I hadn't been making them on a regular basis. If you're curious, I WILL say that I recommend smart bacon and veganaise. Surprise yourself and just do it.

P.S. More recipes to come soon, just gotta bite the bullet and go grocery shopping... :/

4 comments:

caitlin April 27, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

We made vegan BLTs lastnight!

Jazz Siebert April 28, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

you know...its funny! I too forget that an amazing yummy meal i can make! Thanks for reminding me and giving the heads up on the smart bacon!

So excited to go buy some stuff tomorrow to make these! woot woot!

As usual... u ROCK! :)

Helen May 20, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Okay, I just posted on a vegan BLT, and then looked at your blog today and saw this post! I promise I wasn't copying you! :-) They are delicious, aren't they! something about that flavor combination. Yum!

s.m. May 20, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

No worries! The VBLT love needs to be spread!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP