Seasons 52

>> Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photobucket

My mom and I went out for lunch at Seasons 52 in Palm Beach Gardens, FL yesterday. It's not an exclusively vegan restaurant by any means, but if you ask your server, they offer a great vegan menu. You can check out their alternative menus here. Their specialty is preparing really fresh seasonal food. You wont find any vegan mac & cheese or cheesecake on this menu. It's more about preparing fresh and healthy food than replicating non-vegan favorites. So if you're watching your figure, craving lots of veggies or just looking for yummy vegan food without any guilt... Seasons 52 is a great option. My mom and I started out with the Edamame which were steamed and served hot with Japanese green tea salt. Green tea salt!!!!! I know, it was so awesome! I definitely need to track some down. It was significantly less salty than normal salt and packed a surprising amount of green tea flavor. Delicious!

Photobucket

For my entree, I got the Market Vegetable Plate. It came with a plethora of roasted veggies including asparagus, carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, onions, golden beets and broccoli. It was also served with corn on the cob, Ponzu-Glazed Tofu, and Almond Tabbouleh which had fresh mint, lemon, cucumbers, tomatoes and toasted almonds. It was absolutely delicious and so filling considering the fact that it consisted of mainly veggies. By the time I finished my meal, I felt like I had done something good for my body.

Photobucket

As of right now, Seasons 52 is located in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
They're also opening up new locations in:

Costa Mesa, CA
Plano, TX
Coral Gables, FL
North Bethesda, MD
Indianapolis, IN
Phoenix, AZ
McLean, VA

If you want to check to see if Seasons 52 is located in your city, check their website. Just fair warning, they're not a cheap restaurant, as you'll notice just from the picture. Still, you can easily make it an affordable meal. It's not ridiculously priced, I just don't want you to go expecting $6 entrees. Our edamame was only $5 and I believe my entree was $13. With two appetizers and an entree, our meal was a little under $30. So all in all, it's not like you have to spend a fortune. If any of you have been, or end up going, let me know what you liked that you ate!

7 comments:

Wendy August 21, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

i wish we had something like that up here in new england.. i'm so jealous! it looks delicious. :)

Jessica,  August 22, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

$13 thats not bad for Seasons 52! I've never been, but knew it was pretty price so that price suprised me. Maybe I will go check it out after all. Although it looks like something I would make for myself any old day but the atmosphere would be nice and its always cool to actually be able to order something from a restaurant haha. Thanks for the tip!

Scott August 22, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Woo-hoo! Another place to get good vegan food around here!

Caroline Kleger August 23, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Wow,what you ate looks delish! My parents actually live in Mclean, VA so I will anxiously await its opening so I can eat there when I visit!

naomi chokr August 26, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

this is wondeful!! thanks for the post! im definitely going to try it out in tampa

cyrell,  January 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

Green tea salt?

Easy to make it from scratch.

Just use a good matcha powder for cooking or one for drinking and mix with grindend sea salt to taste.

s.m. January 30, 2011 at 1:01 AM  

Aw, Thanks! I'll have to try making that soon :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP