Salad Pizza

>> Friday, July 29, 2011

Photobucket
Level of Difficulty: easy as usual
Pots/Pans Used: one

So guess what!? I am now a monthly contributor for Onegreenplanet.org! I decided to make my debut with this pizza recipe simply because it's one of the best pizzas I've ever had AND it's simple AND it involves a delicious HOMEMADE vegan Ranch dressing!

Photobucket

Even Oliver is putting on his most pathetic puppy face for it...

Photobucket

Dizayum this pizza was good. Check out the recipe here and get cookin'!

3 comments:

Miriam @ Sometimes I Veg August 7, 2011 at 1:06 PM  

That pizza looks great. I have some tempeh bacon in my fridge that I really should try to eat soon.

Julie Perreau August 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

i made this dish last week for some work friends (we had a pizza and beer party) and they were blown-a-freaking-way sammi! the caesar dressing is particularly delish!

Scott September 27, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

I really liked this one. Very tasty and the red pepper flakes gave it a little kick. This one will stay in the rotation.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP