Green Tea and Mango Sandwiches

>> Monday, September 12, 2011

Photobucket

This was a complete experiment that resulted from me wanting to try my hand at some matcha green tea powder. I love, love, LOVE matcha-flavored baked goods and drinks so I thought I'd give it a go. Turns out, these ended up tasting awesome! I highly recommend trying this recipe because although these sandwiches may seem complicated upon first glance, they're actually extremely simple!

Photobucket

This dessert would pair well with a cup of afternoon tea or even just a nice cold glass of soymilk. Check out my recipe here, along with other great vegan articles on onegreenplanet!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP