Sushi Bowl

>> Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photobucket
Level of Difficulty: just cook rice!
Pots/Pans Used: 1

Sometimes when I'm out of nori (or just feeling lazy), I make this. Feast your eyes on this sloppily prepared yet totally delicious SUSHI BOWL! The general idea is that you throw everything you love about sushi/Japanese cuisine in one bowl with some sushi rice. For me that meant avocado, edamame, soy sauce, and sriracha (and a sprinkle of panko for some crunch). But for you that might mean cucumber, pickled radish, tofu, and ginger.

Photobucket

Leave a comment with your favorite sushi combination!

3 comments:

luminousvegans April 2, 2012 at 8:09 AM  

This is a really creative idea! I don't have any particular combo of veggies for my sushi that I prefer, but whatever combo I eat must have avocado, just like your yummy bowl.

dikka April 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

Now, im more convinced to take it purely.

Genevieve,  June 28, 2012 at 3:48 PM  

Delicious!!! I made it almost exactly as you suggested, but I added a heaping pile of toasted sesame seeds. Thanks for the fantastic idea!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP