My BREAKING BAD Cook (No Spoilers!)

>> Tuesday, October 1, 2013


I thought I would share with you guys what I made for my Breaking Bad finale party. Everything was very simple (evidenced by the fact that I started cooking only an hour before the premiere). The theme was simple and straightforward: Blue.


A friend made these ^ blue cocktails with Vodka Blue Curacao and lemonade... very yummy!
Plus, I made this celebratory Heisenberg cake by thawing one of Amy's frozen chocolate cakes and piling on the blue frosting. This maybe took all of 5 minutes...




For our entree, I threw together this Loaded Baked Potato Pizza complete with mozzarella, cheddar, caramelized red onion, potatoes, and baco bits. It was a total experiment, but it turned out to be amazing.




And that was it! What did you guys think of the final episode?!


1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM  

Ahh this is so cute, I love the cake and BrBa and the finale was so satisfying :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP