Herbaceous Smoothie

>> Friday, February 7, 2014



As I mentioned in my last post, I am now the proud owner of a Ninja blender. If you'd seen my last blender, you would understand my excitement. So as you can imagine, I'm now whipping up smoothies on the daily. I've been making versions of this one for a while, and decided it was time to share. These flavors might not be for everyone, but it's worth a try!

Ingredients

2 frozen bananas
a few chunks of frozen pineapple
2 dates, pitted
2/3 cup water
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1 inch piece of fresh turmeric, peeled
1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
ice cubes if needed

1. Blend and drank.

1 comments:

Unknown February 7, 2014 at 6:24 PM  

[ Smiles ] Wow, that simple.

Thank you for posting this delicious-looking vegan recipe!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP