Earth Friends

>> Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Happy Earth Day, Earth Friends!

For those of you that have never spent much time in Florida, let me assure you that it has a really beautiful and unique landscape. Ummmm Everglades, hellooo?! For Earth Day, I wanted to share some photos from the Arthur R. Marshall Wildlife Refuge and Hypoluxo Scrub. Both are located in Palm Beach County. We've also got some crazy awesome wildlife here (see: gator). 

But this post got me thinking that I would maybe like to expand some of the content I share on here. While I mainly want to keep this blog focused on vegan recipes, I have a ton of other parts of my life that I'd love to be able to share with you! Like aside from being a cook, I'm also a Printmaker and write music! AND sometimes I knit, travel, or do the occasional DIY project...

So I don't know, I guess what I'm saying is, I might start branching out a bit with some of my posts. But I don't want you to freak out. Nothings really changing. I'll still be cooking up a storm (and am even working at a snails pace on a cookbook.). I'm actually really excited to bring some new life to the blog. I really hope you guys will be into it.

But anyways, back to the Earth! Ya'll should visit Florida. 
It's awesome for the following reasons:

 

 


 






West Palm Beach by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy



2 comments:

SweatyGirl April 23, 2014 at 8:31 AM  

So beautiful!! I love this post so much. I visit Florida once a year, and I see SO much wildlife it makes me giddy!

Anonymous,  April 25, 2014 at 12:01 PM  

I love the gator, or croc. (I live in Indiana and can't tell the difference.) Awesome picture, though.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP