Blogger Meet Up...

>> Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hey all,

So just to make this easier, would everyone that is interested in doing a Tampa, FL blogger lunch meet up (or something to that effect), either leave a comment below with your email address or send me an email at veganpandamonium@aol.com. That way when I start coordinating something, I can just do it through email rather than blog posting. I'm thinking mid/late Julyish. I don't know... we'll figure something out!

And because this post looks too boring without a picture, I HAD to include this. This is my friend's little kitten, May, that I had the pleasure of babysitting. Yes, she is adorable and itty bitty... just look at those tiny whiskers!

Photobucket

And so Oliver doesn't feel left out...

WHATTABUM! It's as if he's trying to look pathetic

Photobucket

And i'll leave on that note.

Thanks!

Sammi

7 comments:

Krystina June 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Oh my God what a cute little kitty! Awww <3

I'm so down for a meet up. kcahalan@student.umass.edu

Jessica,  June 24, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

Adorable! And I love the name too :).

Can't wait for the meetup! j_provencher90@yahoo.com

Trinity (of haiku tofu) June 24, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Well I live in TX, but I'm visiting my family in Tampa July 12-16, so if you do it in that time frame, I'm in ;)

Unknown July 2, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

I'll be there in heart all the way from Hawaii. You all have a wonderful meet up. Sounds awesome!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP