Avocado Drizzled with Soy Sauce... I'm Serious.

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011

Okay, hear me out. I know this isn't exactly a "recipe", but I wanted to share it, because really simple food can often be the best... and it deserves the spotlight sometimes too!

Photobucket

Sooooo.... This is really just another no brainer snack idea... THAT FOR SOME REASON NEVER OCCURRED TO ME until a friend made it one night. As an extreme Japanese food enthusiast and someone who could literally eat 4 orders of avocado rolls in one sitting... lemme just say that no two things were more meant for each other than avocados and soy sauce. Like... this totally resonates with my taste buds on every level.

I don't know, maybe my enthusiasm is just the result of being a hardcore avocado roll groupie... MmmmmmmmmMMMMmMMmMmmmm!

Photobucket

Are you guys already making this on a regular basis?

Photobucket

What's your favorite no-brainer snack recipe?

Photobucket

10 comments:

The Kuntrageous Vegan February 3, 2011 at 6:13 PM  

I like my avocado with Louisiana Hot Sauce. I'm addicted.

Anonymous,  February 5, 2011 at 11:56 PM  

Avocado on ANYTHING! My quickie snack or meal: avocado with good balsamic vinegar. So good!

Anonymous,  February 10, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

dude. that looks delicious.

stephanieleah February 12, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

You're right...that is good! Like ten, er, fifteen years ago when I first read "Memoirs of a Geisha" she mentioned soy sauce on avocado and sweet potato. I made it the next day and loved it...It's a great combination! I'm a big fan of the simple=enough philosophy.

Anonymous,  February 13, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

ahhh yesssss i love everything about this! avocado rolls are the bomb and avocado with anything is delish! mix up some wasabi with that soy sauce and i might not be able to take how good that is

Trudy ~ veggie num num February 17, 2011 at 12:56 AM  

Wah! How have I never though to do this, it's like instant avocado rolls, well just about anyways, yum yum!!

destiny cyan May 23, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

I do this! Except I add a touch of sesame oil & sometimes a little garlic powder too. To die for! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP