Valentine's Cheesecake

>> Monday, February 14, 2011

Photobucket
Level of Difficulty: super easy
Pots/Pans Used: around two



"Cheesecake, Gobble, Gobble, Cheesecake" Um... Nuff said!

Basically, here is a last minute dessert idea if you're looking to jazz up your night. And if you are alone this Valentine's, own it. Not only did I buy myself tulips this year but I will probably be consuming most of this cheesecake on my own. So, whether you have a valentine or not, treat yourself today.

Photobucket

I made a marble cheesecake. Essentially, I made a plain vanilla cheesecake and then set aside 1/3 cup of batter, added some cocoa, and swirled it in. Then I shaped some strawberries into hearts (easier than you'd think) and dipped then in chocolate. It looks impressive but takes no time at all.

Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

Jess (In My Healthy Opinion) February 14, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

I love your blog! I've read for awhile and decided to say Hello. :) That cheesecake looks amaaazing and I don't even like cheesecake! lol. Happy Valentine's Day! :)

s.m. February 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

Thanks, Jess. I'm glad you decided to say hello! You don't like cheesecake!?!?... Aright, alright... I guess we can still be friends ;)

Jess (In My Healthy Opinion) February 14, 2011 at 7:25 PM  

Haha please forgive me! I'm glad we can still be friends. :) This looks so good though...I'd eat it! Those strawberries are precious too! :)

Vagabonds Mercantile February 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

You had me a little confused when you said you made a normal cheesecake. OF course I followed the link and all confusion was gone. Wish I saw this early enough to make it for hubby today.

s.m. February 14, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

I know, I'm sorry. I've had it planned for a while but of course put it off until today :/ Hope you and your husband had a nice Valentine's Day regardless!

Thanks though for the feedback... I changed "normal" to "plain vanilla" to help with any further confusion :D

Lindsay February 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

yummm cheesecake. I'm in! ;)

Anonymous,  February 15, 2011 at 1:06 AM  

The Cheese cake looks soooooo yummy (^^,)

rachel February 18, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

beautiful cake :) i love those hearts around it. so cute!

Cheryl Allen Salinas February 24, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Gorgeous! And your valentines' day sounds as great as any I've had. Way to go!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP