Banana Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie

>> Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photobucket
Level of Difficulty: it's a smoothie!
Pots/Pans Used: just a blender

Ingredients


1 & 1/2 Frozen Bananas
1 cup Almond Milk (I used Unsweetened, but that's up to you)
2 TBL Cocoa Powder
2 TBL Peanut Butter
1/2 tsp Agave Nectar

Photobucket

OH MY GOOOODDDNESSSSS. This tastes like a super decadent milkshake without any of the guilt. In fact, you could have this for breakfast... like all the time.... :^O!!!!! Just blend all ingredients in a blender and then indulge in the best smoothie EVERrRrRrRrRrR!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Eating Smart (Tracy) June 20, 2011 at 12:39 AM  

My bananas are in the freezer right now. Can't wait to try this, looks delish!

CupcakeCatie June 20, 2011 at 4:59 AM  

As soon as I saw this I knew I had to try it. And it turned out amazing! :)

JL goes Vegan June 20, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Wow, does that ever look delish! I love something that can be both a breakfast and a dessert! ;)

Miriam at Sometimes I Veg June 20, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

We clearly were inspired to make the same kind of smoothie on the same day. I made mine with almond butter and cocoa nips instead http://sometimesiveg.com/2011/06/almond-butter-milkshake-and-scenes-from-my-front-yard/

Great minds think alike! Nice to meet you :)

Cat June 25, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

Made this tonight...it was INCREDIBLE. I cut the peanut butter, cocoa, and agave in half because I wanted something a bit lighter, and it still tasted decadent. Thank you!

Ash Humphries June 27, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

I made it using chocolate protein powder for a post work-out snack. So yumnmy!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP