Barbari Bread

>> Monday, June 27, 2011

Photobucket

As I have mentioned before, my roommate, Rana, is from Iran. Sometimes I am lucky enough to indulge in some of her Iranian cooking. She recently found this recipe for Barbari Bread, which she told me is a very traditional Iranian bread. She has made it twice so far and it has been so unbelievably good both times, that I had to share it with you guys. Although I haven't actually made it myself yet, the ingredients and directions seem pretty simple. You can even get creative with toppings. For example, the recipe only calls for poppy seeds, but I know Rana added some spices and sesame seeds ontop of her bread. Personally, I like to enjoy mine dipped into a little olive oil with Italian seasonings.

Photobucket

Lemme know if any of you try this or come up with yummy variations!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP