Halloween Snack

>> Monday, October 31, 2011

Photobucket

Ingredients

1 bag of popcorn
vegan chocolate chips
Allspice

Photobucket

If your Halloween is anything like mine, you'll be spending the night in, eating junk food, and having a scary movie marathon with your dog. I offer up this perfect snack to complement your festive night in.

All you have to do is mix some chocolate chips in with your hot popcorn and sprinkle some allspice on top! I don't think you'll find an easier recipe... so get to it!

Photobucket
AaAaAhHhHhHh!

What's your favorite vegan popcorn?

4 comments:

evasive October 31, 2011 at 4:39 AM  

OLIVER IS A WARLOCK?! OMG SO CUTE!

Unknown October 31, 2011 at 5:56 AM  

Interesting and really easiest recipe. Thanks for sharing. :P

Thanks for sharing.

Lets have some fun. Take the test Your Snacks Personality and find out which of these snacks do you prefer? I have taken the test and enjoyed a lot. Hope you too will enjoy it. Have Fun!!

Miriam @ Sometimes I Veg October 31, 2011 at 6:02 AM  

I love a lime and salt popcorn.

I will probably spend my halloween night doing homework and going to the gym. Kids don't come trick or treating in my neck of the woods.

Anonymous,  February 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

I just wish I had some popcorn kernels on hand at all times- I find sooooooooooooooo many delicious-looking vegan popcorn recipes... yet I never. have any kernels on hand!! boo hoo

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP