Sweet Potato & Oatmeal Casserole

>> Saturday, November 12, 2011

Photobucket
Level of Difficulty: easy
Pots/Pans Used: one!

Photobucket

My friend, Blake (of Blake Bakes), made me this seriously fantastic breakfast casserole for one of our potluck brunches. It was so good that I decided to make it myself. I modified the recipe slightly by using coconut milk instead of soy/almond milk, and walnuts instead of pistachios. I also reccomend doubling the topping because it's definitely the best part! This recipe is sure to be a big hit and a great option for Thanksgiving day morning! You can find the recipe here.

2 comments:

Miriam @ Sometimes I Veg November 14, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

That looks fantastic. I will definitely have to add that to a list of potentials for the holidays.

clover October 11, 2013 at 1:26 AM  

looks so delicious and healthy.

clover
www.n8fan.net

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP