Sweet Potato Fettucini

>> Monday, December 27, 2010

Okay, I know, I know... December hasn't exactly been plentiful with new and exciting blog posts. However, I promise after the holidays, VeganPandamonium will be back in full swing again!

Photobucket

Since I'm home for the holidays, I honestly have just been going out to eat a lot and enjoying a little break from the kitchen. Don't worry, I'll get the itch to cook soon, I'm sure. In the meantime, check out this yummy Sweet Potato Fettucini I picked up at the West Palm beach Farmer's Market. It's sooooo simple. All I did was toss it in a bit of melted butter, nutritional yeast, Italian herbs, and s&p. Simple food is really where it's at.

Photobucket

I know it's not THE most exciting recipe ever, but it was just too pretty and yummy to not post.

1 comments:

Jennifer December 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Mmmmmm.. I've never tried Sweet Potato Fettucini! What a beautiful meal!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP