Belated Thanksgiving/Oliver's Birthday

>> Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's been a bit but I'm back in the kitchen! I know it's really late, but I still wanted to share my Thanksgiving with you guys since this is the first year that I've hosted it myself...


I decided to try Gardein's turkey this year and threw in some roasted eggplant, turnips, and bok choy. I have to say, I really prefer Tofurky. I didn't find Gardein as flavorful, personally. 



I made some stuffing with chestnuts and cranberries and topped it with some soy-glazed portobello. AWESOME!

 I, of course, made my Cranberry and Pear Pie.


You guys might not know this, but Thanksgiving is actually Oliver's birthday (unofficially, but still). We celebrated by watching the parade with hot cocoa and eating pumpkin pancakes.



Oliver even enjoyed a lil pupcake of his very own!


I hope you all had a great holiday break! Now let's get back to blogging

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP